Top masks that would protect you from COVID-19, we want to help you stay safe when you are around people and hence we are writing this to make you safe which mask can protect you from COVID-19.
Let’s start with a basic understanding of why and if masks are required.
When to use a mask?
On the off chance that you are healthy, you possibly need to wear a mask in the event that you are dealing with an individual with suspected 2019-nCoV contamination.
Wear a cover in the event that you are coughing or sneezing.
Covers are successful just when utilized in blend with visit hand-cleaning with liquor based hand rub or cleanser and water.
If you wear a mask, at that point, you should realize how to utilize it and discard it appropriately.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus?
Prior to putting on a mask, clean hands with liquor based hand rub or cleanser and water.
Spread mouth and nose with mask and ensure there are no holes between your face and the cover.
Abstain from contacting the mask while utilizing it; on the off chance that you do, clean your hands with liquor based hand rub or cleanser and water.
Supplant the mask with another one when it is soggy and don’t re-utilize single-use covers.
To evacuate the cover: expel it from behind (don’t contact the front of the mask); dispose of promptly in a shut receptacle; clean hands with liquor based hand rub or cleanser and water.
Top masks that would protect you from COVID-19
List of Masks you could probably use:
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Reusable and Washable mask. Washable up to 30 times
- Equipped with Swiss engineered Livinguard technology
- Effectively filters > 95% of dust and airborne pollutants which are bigger than 0.3 microns in diameter
- It comes with Livinguard Anti-microbial treatment which kills 99.99% of bacteria and inactivates 99.9% of viruses. Tested on Tuberculosis causing bacteria; Influenza and Yellow Fever causing virus.
- Cotton blend fabric and nylon spandex straps ensure snug fit and comfort during usage
- Package Contents: 1 Anti-Pollution Mask (Medium) with built-in N95 filter
Honeywell H801V N95 Dust Mask with Valve – White
- Cup-shaped mask in white color
- N95 approved mask with 95% filtering efficiency
- Exhalation valve for quick dissipation of exhaled air
- Fabric headband without staples which are comfortable to wear in hot and humid conditions
- Nose foam for comfort with spectacles
- 210 Kimberly-Clark Fluidshield N95 Particulate Filter Respirator and Surgical Masks (6 Boxes of 35), Small, Orange
- Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3-micron particles (N95 rating); Includes NIOSH approved Safety Seal Film
- Made with a fluid-resistant layer and a combination of materials to resist fluid penetration; ASTM Level 3 (heavy fluid protection)
- Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask edges
- Large, pouch-style breathing chamber and So Soft lining for added comfort
- Durable and Extreme Comfortable: Anti Pollution mask with Inbuilt advanced 5 layer filters
- Superior Protection For PM 2.5 Particles: Anti-pollution mask with a high efficiency
- The Best Health Care & Widely Use The air pollution mask ideal for dust, germs, allergies, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen, crafts, gardening, travel, anonymity, outdoor sports, haze day protection, pets & pet grooming sanding & drywall in bus, industry, household, hospital, public places, etc.
- One Size Fit All: Mask size 7.87’ * 6.5’’, straps:2.4’’
- Environmentally-friendly: It Has anti-dust mask instead of the disposable respirator
Feel free to get in touch with us by commenting down if you need any advice from experts. – Top masks that would protect you from COVID-19