Sustainable Development – A Green Approach | Conference | Thakur College
DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY, ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES & IQAC IN COLLABORATION WITH UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
- Date: Saturday, 6th March 2021
- Time: 9.30 AM Onwards
For Sponsorship/backing reach out to DR. C.P SHUKLA: +91 7021565735
About Thakur Junior College
Thakur Junior College was established in 1992, by the founding members, with the notion of providing an avenue of learning within easy reach to the growing young population of Kandivali and its vicinity. It was a natural augmentation by the Thakur Educational Trust, for the S.S.C. Pass-out students at the various schools as well as Thakur Vidya Mandir.
Thakur College had a humble beginning with only 57 students in FYJC’s first batch of Commerce stream. Its success led to the commencement of the Junior Science stream and the Degree College in 1997 followed by the Post Graduate section in 2002. Our college has accomplished spectacular growth over the last two decades of its journey towards excellence in Education and emerged as a leading Higher Educational Institution in Mumbai.
The present total strength of our Degree College [Science & Commerce] is 7587 and the Junior Section is of 5867 students. The College has consistently attained outstanding results and academics at both Degree & Junior levels. We sincerely believe that innovation, passion, and the right technique can make learning effective and fun.
The numerous feats and triumphs of our students in Academics, Co-curricular, Extra-Curricular, and Sports, etc. attest to our commitment towards their overall development and welfare. Our team of experienced and dedicated educators and state of the art infrastructure aids the learners to fulfill their potential and cultivate talents in various activities.
The College, in a short span, has a record of ground-breaking achievements in every field and has goals of setting international standards in the arena of education. Skill Development, Entrepreneurial Expertise, Industry Alliance, and Collaboration with Foreign Universities are just a few examples of our efforts for providing the best opportunities to the learners and their mentors.
About the Conference
Humanity has faced numerous difficulties right from its formative stages to modern times. Now we face the challenges of modern progression or development. The negative impact that development has on the environment is a problem that humankind faces. The only plausible solution is to seek sustainable formulas in our interactions with the environment. Sustainable development is the development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. In lieu of the 17 goals of sustainable development laid down by the United Nations, the theme of this conference is to focus on a greener approach as well as the pivotal role of modern science in achieving this objective.
Aim of the Conference
The aim of this conference is to promote interactions, provide solutions, and spread awareness regarding the challenges of sustainable development.
- Environmental Engineering
- Alternative Energy Resources
- Natural Resources Management
- Remote Sensing
- Climate change
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Commerce and Management
- Earth Sciences and Geology
- Atmospheric Science
- Technical Sciences
- Teacher Participant: Rs. 300
- Student Participant: Rs. 100
- Selection Of The Research Papers Will Be Based On The Abstract Sent.
- Abstract Should Not Exceed 300 Words And Should Be Followed By Minimum 3 Keywords
- The Cover Page Of The Manuscript Must Contain
- The Title Of The Paper, Author’s Name, Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number, And Email Address.
- The Paper Should Be Typed In Font Style – Times New Roman, Font Size -12, Line, And paragraph Spacing – 1.5. Total Length Of Full Paper Must Not Exceed 2500 Words Or 6 Pages Including Graphs, Tables, And Appendices.
- The Cover Page Should Not Be A Part Of The Paper.
- Submission Of The Manuscript Will Impy That It Has Not Been Previously Published And Is Not Under Consideration For Publication Elsewhere. Please Email Your Contribution In MS Word Format.
|Last Date For Submission Of Abstract||20th February, 2021|
|Last Date For Submission Of Full Research Paper||25th February, 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||28th February 2021|
Mode Of Payment
To pay the registration fees through NEFT/RTGS.
Bank Name: Indian Bank
Account Number: SB 729168592
IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT: DR. PRITI GUPTA: +91 9987488173, DR. C.P SHUKLA: +91 7021565735
- Registration link: This Will be displayed soon.
- Brochure Link: https://bioinformaticsindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/EVS-.pdf