NIPER Job For Junior Research Fellow | Apply Now
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Junior Research Fellow under a project entitled “DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL BISPECIFIC NANO-ANTIBODY FOR CLINICAL USE” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), GoI, New Delhi [GP-452] under Dr. Abhay H Pande, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
The position is purely temporary, initially for 1 Year, extendable up to two years
based on the performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/
- Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable.
- Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for the General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale is required in the qualifying examination.
- Desired experience: Experience in cloning, expression purification of recombinant
- proteins, characterization of proteins.
- Age Limit: 28 years.
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. +HRA as applicable.
The virtual interviews will be held on 26th March 2021 (Friday) between 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website.
The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in .pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.org
All these documents need to be mailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd March 2021(Monday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/ degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience, and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
- Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL