More

    Maharashtra MHT CET 2021: Registration Begins Today & Here’s How To Register For The Exam?

    Maharashtra MHT CET 2021: Registration Begins Today & Here’s How To Register For The Exam?

    The Maharashtra Common Entry Test (MHT CET) 2021 registrations will commence today, June 8, Minister of Higher and Technical Education Uday Samant remarked

    The Maharashtra Common Entry Test Registrations (MHT CET) 2021 is scheduled to commence on 8 June, stated Uday Samant, the Higher and Technical Education Minister. Up until 7 June, the Minister announced that the applications will be available on the official website mhtcet2021.mahacet.org. This admission examination is held at participating institutions for the first year of engineering, technology, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and other professional courses.

    Uday Samat’s tweet in Marathi can be roughly translated into, “Registration for the MHT-CET 2021 Entrance Examination for the first year Engineering / Technology, Pharmacology and Agricultural Education for the academic year 2021-22 will start today from 08/06/2021 to 07/07/2021.”

    Registrations for MHT CET start on 8 June

    The Maharashtra Minister of Education stated that for other undergraduate and postgraduate degrees the specifics of the MHT CET exam will be individually notified. In addition to requests, a State Common Entry Test Cell, or CET Cell, Maharashtra is scheduled to publish the information bulletin, with eligibility requirements and other facts.

    The exam is conducted on the basis of the Maharashtra State Council of Secondary and Higher Education curriculum, according to last year’s examination pattern. 20% of weighting is given to the Class 11 syllabus and the remaining 80% to the Maharashtra Class 12 syllabus. Three papers will be held in MHT CET: Paper 1 (Mathematics), Paper 2 (Physics, Chemistry) and Paper 3 (Biology). Each brings 100 marks in the form of questions for multiple choices.

    MHT CET 2021 registration: How to apply here

    • Visit the website for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
    • Click on the “MHT CET 2021 registration” link available on the homepage.
    • Fill in the required details and click on submit.
    • Enter the application number and password to fill the MHT CET 2021 application form.
    • Pay the application fee as applicable through online mode and click on submit.
    • Take a print of the MHT CET 2021 application form for any future reference.

    For MHT CET 2021, students should utilise their active email ID and mobile number. Until the CET and centralised admission procedure is finished, students must keep their e-mail ID and mobile numbers valid. For ordinary candidates from and outside Maharashtra State, the application cost is Rs.800. Students are urged to follow the instructions on their official website before the MHT CET 2021 registration procedure is started.

    Maharashtra MHT CET 2021: Registration Begins Today & Here’s How To Register For The Exam?

    Rajat Singhhttps://bioinformaticsindia.com
    Rajat Singh is the Editor-in-chief at Bioinformatics India, he is a Master's in Bioinformatics and validates all the data present on this website. Independent of his academic qualifications he is a marketing geek and loves to explore trends in SEO, Keyword research, Web design & UI/UX improvement.

    Get in Touch

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Articles

    Get in Touch

    196FansLike
    55FollowersFollow
    87SubscribersSubscribe

    Latest Posts