JEE Main 2021 application date extended until 23 January: Here’s How To Apply
The NTA has extended the time period for uploading an online JEE Main 2021 application form until 23 January.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the time period for sending the JEE Main 2021 web application form to 23 January. The application process started on 16 December last year and was scheduled for completion on 16 January.
The NTA will carry out the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Key 2021 Exam in four sessions and the first is scheduled for February 23rd to 26th. Candidates can register on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in for an engineering test.
The revised timeline requires applicants to pay the online processing fee by 24 January. The application form correction window will be available from 27 to 30 January. Cards will be released for download in February’s second week.
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2021:
- Visit NTA JEE Main website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Apply for Online Registration using Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Upload scanned images of a recent photograph, signature, educational qualifications, category certificate, etc.
- Make the online fee payment
- Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form for future reference.
The JEE Main 2021 test will be held in CBT mode only with the exception of the B.Arch Drawing Test. The National Research Agency has announced that it will be kept in ‘Pen & Paper’ (offline) format.
Furthermore, there will be no negative marking in the current paper pattern in the 15 alternate questions. In of segment of Chemistry, Physics, and Math, the candidates must try 75 of the 90 questions or 25 of the 30.
The first of 13 languages of JEE Main 2021 will be: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The Minister emphasized that regional language assessments would help students properly prepare for exams in their native languages.
JEE (Main) examination
Two records are used in the Joint Entry Examination (JEE Main). Paper 1 shall be held on NITs, IIITs, the other Central Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), institutions/universities funded/recognized by participative State governments, as well as the JEE eligibility exam (Advanced) for admission to IITs. For admission to B, paper 2 is performed. Arch and B. Arch. Courses of preparation in the region.
JEE Main 2021 schedule
|Session 1||February 23 to 26|
|Session 2||March 15 to 18|
|Session 3||April 27 to 30|
|Session 4||May 24 to 28|