Functional technician of digital transformation processes in health | TIC Salut Social
The selection will be made through a merit competition phase and a testing phase specific.
- Verification of the requirements for participation and analysis of the CV to assess aspects related to the degree, specific training, professional trajectory and experience in jobs-related jobs.
- Once the assessment has been made, the candidates may be summoned to one personal interview to ascertain and expand the detailed information in the resume and to assess aspects related to professional competencies.
- Finally, if applicable, candidates may be called for a test practice to assess whether they have the technical aspects required to occupy the position of work.
Functions of functional analysis and support for projects in the area of digital transformation with the supervision of a responsible person, and especially the following:
- Model existing processes using standard notations.
- Identify and define actions to improve modeled processes with the application of digital solutions.
- Functionally analyze the identified needs / opportunities for improvement and participate in defining digital solutions that support them.
- Document and communicate definitions of processes and improvement plans.
- Support the development of state-of-the-art analysis in the field of digital health
- Support the realization of group work dynamics.
- Support in the preparation of contents and deliverable materials.
- Support communication and dissemination actions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Given the content of the Government Agreement of June 13, 2017, people can participate that meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications,
- Bioinformatics, Bioengineering or Industrial.
- Level C1 of Catalan language.
- Level B2 English.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in carrying out ICT projects in the field of health.
- Experience in the field of process modeling.
Aspects to be assessed:
- Knowledge of the back-office processes of a health care center.
- Knowledge of Visio or Aris process modeling tools
- Certifications associated with Lean or SixSigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector in Catalonia.
- Resolving ability in multi-disciplinary environments.
- Communication and public expression skills.
- Ability to synthesize knowledge.
CONTRACT DURATION AND OTHER BENEFITS
Contract duration: Provisional assignment or temporary employment contract.
REQUIRED INFORMATION AND CONTACT
Interested persons who meet the above requirements may submit their application, accompanied by a curriculum vitae in pdf format, until March 5, 2021, to the email address [email protected].
In the subject of the e-mail, specify the offer code: SLT-037-21