Sr Bus Optimization Analyst | IQVIA
Provide support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s) with minimal supervision. Will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Establish new processes and improve upon existing processes related to project support.
• Manage the setup and maintenance of all project documentation files and records according to the scope of work and SOPs.
• Create and coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
• Develop training materials related to new project deliverables.
• Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project-specific information.
• Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and costs of specific project deliverables.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
• Create and establish SOPs and procedures for specific tasks assigned to a project.
• Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately. Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance.
• Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
• Create and track project timelines
• Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
• Will serve as primary backup contact for the internal project team and for external stakeholders/customers as designated by the project manager.
• Will undertake project management activities as directed by the project manager
• Train and mentor more junior project support staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree Req
• One year of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Above average problem-solving skills
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Advanced level software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Ability to prioritize, actively seek input and problem solve
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Above average organizational skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iqvia.com.