Website CK QLS
Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader | CK QLS – Apply Now
CK QLS is recruiting for a Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader to join an exciting project based at a biological manufacturing facility at their site based in Solothurn on a permanent basis.
Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader Role:
– Coordinating and supervising a team of Lab Technicians
– Sample collection within controlled environments
– Sample management and triage
– Sample shipment
– Aliquotation of samples
– Consumables management.
– Working accurately, and within GMP documentation systems working across teams, excellent communicator and collaborator
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
– Relevant qualifications within the Microbiology field.
– Previous coordination of teams.
– Strong experience within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting facility with a new state of the art facility.
Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50267.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50267
To apply for this job please visit www.access-sciencejobs.uk.