Lead consultant – Microbiology Expert
The Role demands for a qualified professional who can provide mentorship to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Define and agree analytical properties for raw materials and finished products
- Confirm suitability of any proposed alternatives (may be proposed by internal (site quality / R&D) and external (suppliers),
- Complete calculations,
- Validate data entered by external business partner,
- Refine / fill data gaps and confirm data suitability of data for loading / final data validation in system.
- Relevant scientific background typically degree in food microbiology.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and processing technologies employed by KHC to manufacture products desirable.
- Basic systems experience (i.e. excel, e-mail, ATLAS, AGILE and word.)
- On job training will be provided
- Data will be a source of truth for various downstream processes / systems therefore good attention to detail required
- Written and spoken English required
- Competing priorities and urgency of information requirements
- Knowledge on Pharmacy / Science
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
To apply for this job please visit neuvoo.co.in.