Website BaseSolve Informatics Pvt. Ltd
Bioinformatician Job | BaseSolve Informatics Pvt. Ltd
About the job
We are offering the position of a bioinformatician to broaden our think-tank. The ideal candidate has experience in bioinformatics, a proven track record and is capable of independent thinking. The main responsibilities include:
Development and maintenance of in house clinical databases/disease portals/software.
Develop programs to automate routine stuff. Write customized scripts to extract, manipulate and visualize genomic and genetic data.
MSc. or MTech. in bioinformatics.
– 3-4 years of experience in the area of bioinformatics, computational biology or similar
– Prior experience with NGS data analysis, specifically whole exome/targeted panels
– Advanced programming skills in R and/or Python
– Independent and creative thinking
– Very good work organization skills
– Experience working in interdisciplinary teams
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Experience with MongoDB/AWS/version control is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.