How To Find Your UPI ID on PhonePe?
You can add several bank accounts to PhonePe, but you need to pick one bank account as the primary bank account. Check for your BHIM UPI ID or PhonePe UPI ID in the step-by-step guide below.
PhonePe is a UPI platform that allows you to transfer money without using account numbers or IFSC codes between two parties. PhonePe is a UPI platform. You can add several bank accounts in PhonePe, but you must pick one bank account as your principal bank account.
PhonePe is a UPI-based platform that enables you to securely connect bank accounts to your smartphone via encrypted software and can help you move money from your bank account to anyone without sharing any information.
Review the BHIM UPI ID step-by-step guide on PhonePe
Here is how to find your UPI ID on PhonePe:
- Launch the PhonePe app on your smartphone.
- In the top left corner, tap on your profile picture.
- Now tap on “MY BHIM UPI ID” and you will find your unique ID.
Note: Your BHIM UPI ID will be your [email protected]
How to check your bank balance on PhonePe:
- Launch the PhonePe app on your phone Android or iOS.
- Now tap on Bank Balance in the Transfer Money section on the home screen of the app.
- Select the bank account for which you’d like to check the balance.
- Then enter the BHIM UPI PIN for that account.
- Your bank balance will be displayed on the screen.
What is UPI?
UPI is a 4-6 digit secret code that allows you to transfer money. UPI is a 4-6 digit secret code. You just have to enter your bank account information and create a UPI ID. UPI is a 24/7 service that can be used every day, anywhere.