Check the step-by-step guide to change/reset SBI YONO MPIN.
SBI YONO is a State Bank of India smartphone application offered for all retail clients. YONO implies you need only one. This digital mobile banking application enables users to execute many banking tasks, including fund transfer, checkbook order, check-book ordering, credit card payments, online recharging, account activity monitoring, and much more.
In the mobile app, a 6-digit MPIN can be set up that can be used for SBI YONO login. See the step-by-step tutorial for SBI YONO MPIN change/reset here.
Here is how to change/reset SBI YONO MPIN:
- Open the YONO app and log in with MPIN or your Net Banking User ID and Password.
- Now on the home page, tap on the menu in the top left corner and go to Service Requests or scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Service Request option under the Quick Links.
- On the Service Request page interface, tap on the first option, ‘Manage PIN’ under the Emergency.
- Then tap on the first option, ‘Change MPIN.
- Enter the Net Banking Profile Password to proceed and tap on the Confirm button.
- Enter your current MPIN. Then enter the new MPIN which you want to create now. Again, enter the new MPIN and tap on the Confirm button.
- Finally, your new MPIN is updated successfully. Thus, you have to use this new PIN now for login.
How To Change/Reset SBI YONO MPIN?