How To Book A Covid Test?
Covid-19 Test in Mumbai
Book Covid-19 Online test in Mumbai with Home Sample Set of Thyrocare. The cost of RT-PCR testing in Mumbai is Rs. 980. The test has also been launched at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Thane, Nashik, and Aurangabad. The COVID Antibody Test @ Rs. 699 is used to search for exposure to the virus.
- All ICMR guidelines must be complied with without fail.
- Patient Govt Id (Aadhar Card) is mandatory.
- If data is not properly identified, the order will be canceled.
- TAT monitoring is 24 – 48 hours
What does Coronavirus mean?
A coronavirus is a group of viruses that cause both human and animal hardcore diseases. It is also responsible for inducing and killing respiratory infections. The recently identified type of coronavirus is known to cause Covid-19 disease.
Covid 19’s main signs
- Heart of sore
- Cough Dry
- Fever Fever
- Respirability or very shortness of breath
How does Coronavirus Spread?
This virus spreads mainly through physical contact with any person affected. When an infected individual coughs, the virus is released from the body by means of tiny droplets and sticks on objects or surfaces. If a person touches the floors or items unknowingly, the virus is transferred to that person. The virus will spread mainly in several ways, including,
- Mass Set
- Shake hands or hug any person affected
- Sharing food products
- Contact objects or surfaces where coronavirus presence is possible
How do we prevent it?
- Stop as much physical interaction as possible with people
- Use hand sanitizers based on alcohol and wash your hands properly.
- Keep away from smoking or any other practice that can affect the lungs.
- Wear a facial mask as you roam.
- If you have a cough and sneeze, cover your nose full.
- Keep at least 1 meter from any sneezing or coughing human.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose, or eyes until you have washed your hands well.
- Stop as far as possible excessive travel.
- Stay home if your company is not vital.
Unfortunately, no such therapies have been officially announced as a cure for Covid-19. WHO does not prescribe any self-medication, including any form of antibiotics, to be necessarily specified.
However, people affected must remain isolated. In addition, any suspicious person with the symptoms of Covid-19 must be promptly hospitalized with the full guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have encountered any mild symptoms amid obvious physical problems should also isolate themselves or contact their medical care provider or any support center Covid-19 immediately to obtain full guidance in that area. In particular, people with cough, fever, or breathing problems should contact a doctor quickly.
How To Book A Covid Test?