Aarogyam Test are a full body checkup packages which consists of multiple tests and includes fundamental tests for screening of the health status Like Lipid, Liver, Thyroid, Iron, Diabetic, Kidney, Complete Hemogram, Hormone and Vitamins.
Aarogyam is the most popular range of Thyrocare Aarogyam Packages. Here are a few of the best selling Thyrocare health packages. These packages are ideal for People Aged 18 years and above.
- Aarogyam A: Aarogyam A is for routine blood check-ups including iron study, lipid profile, liver profile, kidney profile, and thyroid.
- Aarogyam B: Aarogyam B for an all-inclusive body checkup covering thyroid, liver, kidney, diabetes, and general body diagnosis.
- Aarogyam C: Aarogyam C package includes Lipid, Liver, Renal, Thyroid, CBC, Iron study, Vitamins, and Testosterone. This package is ideal for an individual aged between 5-99 years. If you have a family history of or have been diagnosed with any of the above disorders, you should get this checkup done twice a year.
- Aarogyam X: Aarogyam X is a specially designed preventive care package that covers tests to help diabetics keep a track of their health and also detects the level of elements in blood, while also offering a large array of tests for an overall snapshot of your health status.
What is the Booking Procedure
- Click the BOOK TEST NOW button and fill the form.
- Fill the BOOKING FORM on which you are redirected with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Our booking team from THYROCARE will call you to discuss the appointment date and time followed by an SMS or email.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by CASH to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR PAY ONLINE after confirmation of booking. You will get the payment link on the email within 2-3 hours.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy has opted. We will email the reports within 24-48 hours post the sample collection on your email address mentioned while booking.
What is fasting and which tests or profiles need it?
Some of the tests or profiles require that the beneficiary is on fast for 10-12 hours before the sample collection is done. During fasting, no food, beverages, or medicines are to be consumed by the beneficiary. Only water is permitted. If fasting is not followed, then the results for some of the tests would be affected and values may vary.
When can you arrange for sample collection after I book my tests?
Available slots for appointment will be shown if the booking is done 48 hours in advance and it will be scheduled as per the same. If an appointment is needed after 48 hours, you will be confirmed a day prior to the appointment date and time by SMS & Email both. You will be provided with the details of the phlebotomist who will be visiting your place for specimen collection. Phlebotomists will call and reconfirm the appointment with you which is mandatory for them. Alternatively, you may also contact the service provider whose details are given on the confirmation email / SMS. However, it may be subjected to the availability of technicians on that particular date/time, and Thyrocare reserves the right to change the technician and appointment date & slot if required.
How soon will I get reports?
Once the specimen(s) are collected, including transit time, the laboratory will take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for softcopy reports on your registered email. Hardcopy reports if opted by paying extra at the time of booking (exclusive of the test/package cost), will be reached to you in 3 to 5 days after processing of the sample. You will be intimidated by SMS once the softcopy report is delivered to your registered email ID and the Hard Copy report is dispatched to your address with tracking details.
Is a doctor’s prescription needed to avail the testing service?
If any preventive healthcare package is required to be done, it does not need a doctor’s prescription. However, in case of any illness, the patient is advised to consult with their physician before making any booking.
How will the reports be delivered to me?
Softcopy of reports will be delivered to your registered email ID within 24 to 72 hours of sample collection depending upon the transit time. Hardcopy reports if opted by paying extra at the time of booking (exclusive of the test/package cost), will be reached to you in 3 to 5 days after processing of the sample is completed. You will be intimidated by SMS once the softcopy report is delivered to your registered email ID and the Hard Copy report is dispatched to your address with tracking details.
Can I book my tests online?
Yes, you can book the tests/profiles online. You can choose to pay at the time of sample collection or pay online by Credit/Debit/Net Banking or E-wallets (selected). It can be booked by Thyrocare App as well available on both Google Play Store and iOS platform.
I did not receive a soft copy of the reports. How can I get it?
If you have given your email-ID, you will receive the soft copy of the reports automatically. In case it is not received, or email-ID was not updated, then please send an email to [email protected] to get the reports. If your tests are not released for any reason, the soft copy may not be generated.
What if any of my tests are cancelled?
One or more of the tests asked may be cancelled by the laboratory due to clinical/technical or pre-analytical reasons. You will receive information about the same by email and SMS. In such a case, our service provider shall be advised to collect the fresh specimen and process the unreported test(s) free of cost. Our team will coordinate with you for the recollection of the sample and we will ensure that complete reports are given to you.
Alternatively, the patient can ask for a refund if he/she doesn’t wish to go for recollection which shall be granted in full if all tests are cancelled, or a partial refund if some of the tests are cancelled. For a partial refund, the amount is calculated as per the catalogue rate of the unreported test(s), corrected to its weighted average in the total order value. Refunds will be given to the account of the beneficiary directly. Please click here for our cancellation and refund policy.
Can I cancel the prepaid booking and get a refund?
The entire amount paid will be refunded in the below-mentioned scenarios:
A) If a booking has been done and there is no service provider in that area.
B) If the customer has done multiple bookings due to a system error.
C) If a service provider has not made any adequate attempt to provide service.
In all the other scenarios other than the ones mentioned above, Rs 100 will be deducted as cancellation charges. Refund will be given once processed within 7 to 10 working days in your account directly from where the payment was received.